Art Bronze, Inc. – Fine Art Bronze & Stainless Steel Foundry
In our 40 years of casting fine artworks, we’ve learned what sculptors and art publishers need in their art foundry:
- Skill in making molds that preserve the fine details of your original art
- Expertise in metal casting and finishing
- Dependable performance meeting your delivery dates
- Prices that are reasonable for top quality work
Since 1974, Art Bronze has consistently delivered this for numerous artists and publishers. We do it all in a professional environment where we make it a point to treat you the way we would want to be treated. This is why we’ve grown to become one of the largest fine art foundries in the United States.
I invite you to take some time to explore this website. Look over our gallery of past projects and the foundry services we offer.
If you like what you see, call us at 818.897.2222
or send email to email@example.com telling us about your casting needs.
I’m very proud of the sculptors we work with and the fine artworks we produce here in our Los Angeles foundry. I hope to have the opportunity to give you a personal tour before too long!
All the best,
Ian Killips, President
- 3 weeks ago
- 2 months ago
- All of our molds have now been moved from Burbank to our new San Fernando facility. It amounted to 6 days of work by a crew of 6 guys, helped out by a huge box truck with a liftgate and forklift. This is how many actively-used molds we've accumulated in 40 years!2 months ago
There is no gallery selected or the gallery was deleted.